Tuesday, May 3, 2011

Singing? It all comes back to Critisicm

Since K-Dawg is doing a review on singing (Click review to read his blogpost) . Well, I think i shall do my review on mine. Seriously , I love singing. I can't say my voice is nice , since i never got praised or anything. But I know one thing. I LOVE SINGING! Alot! I practically sing most of the time. In the Bathroom, Infront of the computer, when watching a movie, During tuition, At school. Especially at school, between and during classes.



Yea, I too joined choir. Singing , I don't exactly know why we sing. But I know, i only sing when i am happy. I don't really do sad song singing when i'm sad. I don't sing when i am sad actually. To be exact. I joined choir to sing, to have the fun of singing. At first it's fun. I love it. But i'm not getting that feeling of happiness anymore. I feel forced instead of Happy and wanting to sing. If i skipped and not want to sing. My friends would call or message me to come , or not teacher angry, or teacher not happy, or teacher freaking scolding everyone. I don't sing for the teacher. Hell Yeah! I sing for myself. I sing because I want to. I sing because i feel freedom when i sing.



At first, i don't really mind. I don't really mind getting scolded as lazy, Sleepy, unconcentrated, or some other stuff. Cause i know I am all of those. But she really did went too far when she called me 'Mummy's Boy'. Not wanting to give my all? I don't have the feel to sing la. No offence, but bass really boring la. I give my best during marching and Leo also ma. But didn't give my full during singing cause i sing for fun . I never do my school work also la. I know it is to get my attention. But use other words la. You might live under criticism, but some other people , live under encouragement. Read my Leadership Post la .

FYI, I don't do homeworks. I know my pitch, but I don't remember it intendedly. I sing because i think it's nice to listen. But base so low, I don't even like it. Maybe a little. Okay, maybe sometimes I like base. But it's like the same notes all the time. G, G , G, G ....... Gee Gee gee gee babe babe babe. (being totally Random)

Other than that , i know it's just me. I don't really like it cause i feel unappreciated. It's like, if i'm there or not also not important la. I need to go because teacher don't like people who did not attend only ma. I know i should not be doing this, but compared to marching. I actually feel appreciated. I've thought about stop joining choir . But i'm afraid i might just regret. That's why i decided to stay. Because I'm sure i will regret.



But seriously, I don't like being called 'Mummy's boy' , some words can be used, some words can't. And to me, 'Mummy's boy ' is seriously a NO!

BTW, I just lost my will to sing at choir. I still sing during classes =D

OH MY = [

No comments:

Post a Comment