Thursday, May 5, 2011

Exam

Well, If you have ever follow my blog or read my post, you would know that I'm not the kind of person to type about Exams. Even during exam, i play. That's how I am.

Yes, Today's Bio Test Selaras something something. All the students taking Bio in Manjung have to take this exam today. I like know this day is coming weeks ago. But
yesterday evening, I still watch Youtube video. If you want to know what I watched? Well, Its =3 RayWilliamJohnson. Yeah, I kind of , skip studying . But I did study, I read 3 chapters, Cell Division, Respiration and Locomotion, there is the digestive of Ruminant and Rodent as well. So I'm not having hopes that I could score well.

BUT, Today, I think i kind of Did well, for people who don't study of course. There are of course, Question i find hard to answer. But I kind of Managed it. And When i reached school, everyone was like studying Bio. Me? I took out the Doctorjob Book, and started reading Courses and Jobs. Seriously , I did that.

Who would know that I more likey likey engineering . But still, I think i should study Financial or Accountancy first .

If we were to do things without boss, and we ourselves, are boss. Wouldnt it be better? 

Do you have something you dislike about human personalities? Share it   

BELOW the Comment Box 

Oh My =] =[

No comments:

Post a Comment