Thursday, June 2, 2011

Leo Journey

Today, I'll be talking about the one club I'm having full passion of, Leo Club. I joined Leo Club of Nan Hwa at first because i thought it was a tradition of my family. Yes, That's how Naive I was. And after half a year i Started helping Leo by distributing Newspaper to teachers for a year. Then I was elected President for the term 2010/2011.

I started out without any knowledge of leadership, Nor any knowledge regarding
Leo. All I know was, We are a Club under Lions. Without knowledge, My sister guided me throughout the journey. Telling me her mistakes as a president, and telling me what and what not to do. But still i followed her footsteps in managing projects. Just this time, I come in contact with other Leos . Foolish me attended projects, but with that sickness i call 'Face Fright' i did not come in contact with other Leos. Just attended Projects .

After an inspiring speech given by Lion Alan, It did increase my passion. But I have an Aim too. I aim for all the members to have as much passion as I have. At that time, My passion can be counted as big, but still not good enough. He told me, if they wanted certs, attract them with certs. I thought that was a good idea, but then i thought wrong. That was not what I wanted. I started Learning about Branding from Lion Alan at the 1st Rcc meeting, but action was not taken. That's how foolish I am when I started. But after joining the Mad Eco Parade at Penang, Lion Marcus asked me to brand ourselves, by introducing ourselves to the Rcc. We did Introduce. But thats not branding actually. My first friend in leo that i actually talk to was actually Wei Yik from Poi Lam High. After the International President Banquet night, I started talking to Vincent, Jeremy, Justin, KarYern. Not forgetting M.A.D camp, team 15 group members, Tim, EuGene, Kaheng, WeiYit, WeeJui, ThianKeat, Aaron, Kaheng,  Lester, WoonHang, Eric.

Times passed, and things becomes harder to manage. Problems happen within the club, but we, me and my BODs still push on as a team. I learnt about family, working as a team, just like a family. Loving each other. We helped out each other during meetings. Yes, meeting is the hardest part. I started learning about Branding when it comes to Eco Summit, We branded not that much. But still we branded. I remembering my first time meeting Eliza is during Leo Quiz. Problems happens sometimes, And i got myself some advice, by asking Lion Alan for tips.

It's the End of May, and my Leo Journey is Ending, This is just a really brief message of my whole journey. But I would really like to show some of my appreciation in this post since there are so much more.

I am really sorry Lion Mary, For not having in contact with you that much.
I am really sorry Amc , for not making any contacts with your Club although our clubs is like so near .
I am really sorry Syeila, for Pushing You.
I am really sorry Xiao Hua, For pushing you too...
I am really sorry Lion Leong, For not contacting you much too.
I am really sorry Leos , for not daring to talk to you all.
I am really sorry My BODs , For being harsh at times

Thank You Lion Mary for guiding Us
Thank You Lion Marcus to pull me up and advicing us
Thank You RCCs (Lion Ong, Lion Nicholas, Lion Khoo, Lion Marcus, Lion Mary) and DC Lion Alan For making B2 Stronger than before
Thank You Lion Leong for the advice you've given.
Thank You Cheng Yong, For the support you have given to me
Thank You Justin, For being our Coordinator and Helping me and Advicing me
Thank You Team 15 for giving me a memorably camp .
Thank You Potter for Being so passionate towards Leo.
Thank You Darius for teaching me what Typo means
Thank You Kar Yern , Jeremy for being at international president banquet and make jokes
Thank You Eliza For the advice and the Appreciation award. I really will treasure it.
Thank You Jolene and Queeny, for The Praise you gave me. That really brings me up
Thank You Wei Yik, for being there for me
Thank You Kok Sheng , For being there , supporting leos from B2
Thank You Vincent, WoonHang, Kah Siang, Dominic, Wai Yew, Soon, Zenny, Jolin, and any other Presidents of region 4 and 5 for being there in support of Perak Leos.
Thank You Nan Hwa Leos, For Having so much Passion and Faith in Leo
Thank You Chee Kuan, For chatting with me at night
Thank You Wei Yit, for Being there for me too
Thank You to the Leos that befriended me.
Thank You Tim , and Jun Hoe for Talking to me first.
Thank You PeiXin, Shiang Shen, Lawrence , KaiZia, Adrian, David, Jolyn, EngHan, Issac , for giving me advices
Thank You Hee Woi, For the Reports and the help you gave and even advice and Pulling me whenever im falling.
Thank You Lion Alan , for Guiding me, The advice you gave, The Inspiring things you do that inspire me to Push on.
Thank You Mum and Dad, For supporting me
Thank You Wei Yee, For Helping me alot .
And Thank You my BODs for being there for me, Working as a family to lead the club well.



I love All of ya! (Omg This is so emotional , i think im a girl.)


















Just Kidding (About the girl part, Im Whole man!)

BTW, Please be noted that the list is incomplete.

BTW, even If i did not mention your name, I still feel thankful towards you.

Btw, My leo journey is coming to an end. Hmm, will join omega Leo if there is one in Sitiawan. If there is one.


Now Tell me , Who do you want to thank most?

 in the Comment Box BELOW

Oh My =D

6 comments:

  1. geeeee.... i'm speechless after reading this. u actually remember everyone! i think u need to chill bro! life's short! u'll survive. LEO's just a phase. more to come in the future. use whatever u have learned and embrace the inevitable.. go for it! u'll achieve! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Will use everything I've learnt. Im even using it in life now

    ReplyDelete
  3. keep on going! do well in SPM and do join us back after your SPM!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Yours conclude in Nan Hwa Leos, Yew =D
    Will Surely Do, Kok Sheng =D

    ReplyDelete
  5. i am waiting for omega leo >.>

    ReplyDelete