Tuesday, May 24, 2011

Quite Smart Eh?

Have you ever heard of Blackberry? It's like the coolest SmartPhone you can have for a Handphone!
It's so cool , im falling for it. Yea, I wanna Buy one for myself. Too bad i'm
broke. No worries though. I will buy one when i am rich.

But this is not the main point for today, Today when i was searching around for applications of Blackberry, there's this one game i found out. Its a Japanese IQ game called crossing the river. It says there that only 10% of the people in the whole world can solve this puzzle. Here's the Game! <=== Press The link to go to the website.

I'm now proud of myself because I FREAKING SOLVE THE PUZZLE WITHOUT ANY HELP! Proud Much eh? =X We must be proud of ourselves sometimes to self satisfy. =D Of course I did not manage to solve it at first because i thought the children are of the same sex. =X Kinda stupid ain't I? But after I found out that they are of male and female. I started to solve it like A MAN! Okay, Maybe not like a man. Solving puzzles ain't Man-ish. Girls can solve it twice as good though. But still I manage to Own Solve it! I know I'm Feel Kinda Smart.

So..... Good luck solving it!

Btw, People wants Laptop to bring to College right? I want an IPAD 2!
Argh.... *Drools* 

Btw, Post some shout outs Dudes and Dudettes =D

Now tell me, Did you finish the game? Or are there any other IQ game you wanna challenge me?

Tell me, in the Comment Box BELOW!


Oh My =D

2 comments:

  1. I solved the game after 15 minutes!! LOL I'm so excited! XD

    Ipad 2 oo.. Maybe Ipad 3 will be released next year when you go college? :D

    ReplyDelete
  2. Erm..... Maybe only mar/ JAJA =D

    ReplyDelete