Tuesday, June 7, 2011

Incoming Presidents

Leaving is always hard. Leaving Leo Club of Nan Hwa is even Harder . There are times where we quarrel, Where we cry, where we are all frustrated, and even stressed. But there are more happy times , happy times that makes you love Leo Club of Nan Hwa so much, You wouldnt want to leave it....


Everything have to come to and End, and everything have to start over again with something new. I am going to step down the place as the President of Leo Club of Nan Hwa at around 30th of June. And Guess what? We've chosen our new Incoming President, Leo Goh Jun Jie.



Don't worry, He is not a Drug Addict. Well, That's what I think so..... But the main point is not if he's a Drug Addict or not. The Main point is he himself. He wasn't selected as the President at first. But , because of some reason of the President quitting. We chose him. 

If we are talking about Experience. He Lacks a Whole LOT! No kidding. I'm gonna be straight forward. But he really lacks a Whole Lot of Experience compared to the first President we chose. But the thing that I see in him is not the experience he have. It's the Passion he got! LEO basically stands for Leadership, Experience and Opportunity. He lived up to those 3. There's an Opportunity for him to Lead and increase his Leadership skill, So he goes for it , So that He would have more Experience. Yeah. Im Just Complimenting. 

Like I've said, His Passion Make me think that it is a good choice electing him as The President of Leo Club of Nan Hwa. (Plus he's not that Bossy Kind, and He is Cute. If girls interested, can get his HP number from me =P) 

I kind of Tested him to make me confident on choosing him. First, He's Generous , from the Rating Test I gave him. Second, He will kind of Sacrifice for Leo? He Kind of Change his Motor test listening something to another date just to attend Region 4 and 5 farewell (Well , with a Little of me Forcing Asking him). Third, He has Passion, Doing it for Leo! That's what he's gonna do. And I believe He can make a Difference ! Don't Stop BELIEVING!!!! 

There are of Course more to compliment (I think ?) But then I shall Stop for the day. 

BTW, I've got a List for Incoming Alpha Presidents for Term 2011/2012, Check Out if you want to.
Chung Ling High, Christopher Ng
Penang Chinese Girls High, Sherlyn Lim (She Have the same SURNAME as mine! )
Sam Tet , Enoch Phan
Ave Maria Convent, Evelyn Tan
Sri Kuala Lumpur , Charmaine Yeo 
USJ8, Natasha
La Salle PJ, Joseph Tan
Pei Yuan, Mae Qi 
Union High, Eyan Kee
Batu Lapan, Kevin
Yuk Kwan, Wun Jun
Poi Lam High, Edmondy Lau
Anderson, Dominic Chong
Assunta , Desiree Tan
Seafield , YeePei
Subang Utama , Anna
SMI, Tommy
USJ4, Regina Khoo

Well, That's All I know for Now. Just a Reference for the incoming or something.

For the Incomings: Stay Strong, Be Stronger than Before! And Never Stop Believing! Don't Give Up! And I think Being Optimistic Helps Alot!

BTW, Tell you all A secret. Our Incoming, JJ, Has a Nickname, And its starts with M.U.S. Guess the Full word yourself. I will give you a Hint. Its a Decomposer.

BTWBTW, I've got a New ' Keith's Thought of The day ' Section, Do check it out =D

Now Tell me , What do you think about that Cool Picture of my Incoming?

Tell Me, in the Comment Section BELOW

Oh My =D

5 comments:

  1. not a drug addict , but a Leo addict. XD

    ReplyDelete
  2. LIKE LIKE LIKE LIKE LIKE LIKE LIKE! =D

    ReplyDelete
  3. My name! :D Ngheee! :D Ehehhe :D Likes! :D Btw, my surname is Yeo. Which is also a Last Name, westernized. My name is Charmaine Yeo Wee Xin! :D NGHEEEE, THANKS! :DDD

    ReplyDelete
  4. Our incoming president looks COOL!!! Haha

    ReplyDelete