Monday, February 28, 2011

You've A Number for a Name!

I am Number Four!

Oh.... Yes you are. You are the guys with number for a name. And you're from Lorien. 
This movie is about a man who has number's for name. And he is Number Four(cast by Alex Pettyfer). Four is from a planet called Lorien, The mog something invaded their planet and killed everyone. Only 9 warriors and 9 children managed to survive. And all of them landed on Earth. All of the Children are separated , and have each of the 9 warrior as their Guardian. They have to keep their identity unknown so that the Mog Dudes won't find them and attack them. 

Well, Poor them. Cause they just blew their cover and let the whole world know their Existence. And you all have NUMBERS for your Name!

But I've to admit.
THIS
MOVIE
IS
AWESTRUCK!

It's like the best movie I've watched this year. And it's the coolest one too. No Offense Tron, But you've to step down. NUMBERs RULES!

I love this movie quite alot. But you've gotta admit, the title is kind of funny if you make ur own second episode of the movie, or maybe the third one. Its like :
I am Number Four.
He is Number Five.
Who is Number Nine?
Are there Number Ten?!
There is Number One Hundred!
This seriously is a LOL occasion for me. But then, their next episode is probably named after the second book.

THE POWER OF SIX!

Yea, this show is awestruck. Plus, I've to admit. Dianna Agron casting Sarah is Beautiful in both I am Number Four and Glee. 

And Number Six(Cast by Teresa Palmer) She is like so Cool. Her Character that is. I like Love the skill Teleporting So much. But then hers is becoming invisible. Which is almost the same. All of the Numbers have Telekinesis. Which I so want too....

OMG, I want to become Numbers Too.

BTW, Those who wants to marry Alex Pettyfer? You can't Buahahaahah. But getting a Boyfriend as handsome as him is possible though.

BTWBTW, This Short Movie Which Dianna Agron is in it is quite the funny one. WARNING! CONTAINS RUDE WORDS!



BTWBTWBTW , I've heard and had the chance of watching Smallville when I'm Younger, but i never thought that its much more nicer than Cartoons. But who would know that I want to Watch it Now. I've the whole season 1 though. And I'm gonna watch.

BUT! CARTOON STILL RULES!

You see I put the words in red to show that i like Love it!

OMG =]

2 comments: