Thursday, February 24, 2011

Gay! Not Dangerous!

GAY! YOU'RE GAY? NO..... I USED TO LOVE YOU! This are so epic gay sentence. Dear everyone, My name is Professor. Kumimatelongairjohnnydangledeep Oceanoidlongpournotgayman. Yes Nice to meet all of you. Today , we're gonna talk about

GAY


No, It's not about you being gay. No! Its not about me being gay too.

Is gay a crime? Is gay Guilty? Do you like to laugh at gays? Do you want to smack their heads on the wall when someone act gayish? Yes , you do want to do that! But no! You're wrong! What's wrong with that? You're gay for doing that. And I'm not gay for protecting the Gays. Im not gay.  I'm just friendly.

Yes! What's wrong with being gay? Gay has freedom too. Infact, sometimes ungay people acts more gay than gay people. To be exact. Gay is not all that gay when it comes to pattern.

Infact, I call myself gay when i deny i'm in love with someone. Who doesnt deny, Just their denying aren't that effective if they don't mention the gay word. But seriously, I'm not gay.

So respect the gayness! Infact, Respect everyone. But not rapist.

You've learn something, that make yourself alittle less stupid

Oh My =]

No comments:

Post a Comment