Sunday, January 2, 2011

The Social Network

What is a Social Network. Lets see, Friendster, MySpace and probably many more. But For the mean time, Facebook has become the worlds top social Network.

Everyone's gone crazy about it. Even me myself is logged in 12 hours a day. Yes. I knw, half my day is on facebook. But thats not the point. I turned it on , and check for updates whenever i passed the computer. Have you all watch The Social Network?

Yes! You dont get 500millions friends without making a few enemies. I agree with that. You see, Mark Zuckerberg is a hacker. And BTW, He's not Mark Zagazagakukubird. That just sounds wrong. But it does give a good laugh.

Theres this Sean Barker or Shawn Barker, or maybe something like that. Well, hes a big asshole to me. If you want to know? WATCH THE MOVIE! You're probably a facebook fan. Maybe you're not , but you would like to know the history , don't you?  To be Exact. The movie is quite complicated at first. But i understand the whole movie. Probably not everything, but more or less.

So get yourself out of the house, ride yourself. Don't use the car. Be Eco. Ride yourself to a DVD store or something , or maybe you could download it from the internet. AND WATCH IT!

Jesse Eisenberg did a great job acting as the main character, Mark Zuckerberg. But he speak too fast. But i get what he says. So Watch the movie.

Oh My :)

No comments:

Post a Comment