Monday, January 3, 2011

New SCHOOL!

No! I didnt change to ACS... Im still in Nan Hwa. But i have a new school? My school changed thats all... How Much? Lets see.

All the Boys have to wear their pants up to their belly button.
Hair too long will be expelled.
Dyed Hair will be expelled.
Girls cannot have hairs by their sides, if got, tie it and hide it.
Long Pants cannot have buttons fahionly.
Girls fringe cannot reach their half of their forehead.

What is this? This is insane! Where is the Humanity! No i'm just kidding.
First, my pants can reach my belly button. I just don't do belly button pants wearing.
Second, I like my short hair, which is short. But not too long, so it's perfect.
Third, I don't do Dye-ing.
Fourth, I wear normal long pants.
Yea, i know i'm really normal.
And Five, I'm not a girl, and my hair is shorter. But! No More Beautiful girls in Nan Hwa anymore.

Even the Canteen has changed. The quantity become smaller, but the price did not go down. We have only one kind of Drinks. And even when they queue up, it reaches half of the canteen.

My friend, Z-Ow made a joke about the pant things
imagine your mum asking you:" son why didn't go school today?"
You:"I got expelled.."
Mum:"WHY????"
You:"Because I didn't wear my pants correctly."

I misses Mr. NG, I misses the canteen. I miss my old school.
But! This headmaster is Cool.... Not handsome, Just Cool.....

Oh My :)

No comments:

Post a Comment