Sunday, January 2, 2011

Sleepover Parrrrrrtttt 3 Poinnnnnnnnnttttt 2!

I did say there'll be a 2nd day for the third sleepover. And here it is... Come on, give a clap. Clap Clap Clap.... come on la... LOuder! U don't want to? Then lets forget about the clapping. We will just go on to the SLEEP OVER PARRRRRRTTTT 3 POINNNNNNTTTT 2!

I'm so excited..... So excited! Why? Because we're going to be reading about the SLEEEP OVER PARRRRTTT3 POINNNNTTT 2! Yea! It has more hi tech thingy, more fails. And probably some wins for me and Y-ish. Not K-dawg. He just totally lost it!

Like always, we did not get our butts out of bed early! We're not early birds. What? I'm a pig? I like to sleep, sleeping doesnt make u a big fat pig la.... Sleeping Rules! During my wonderful sleep, someone called my house phone. 2 Times! I woke up on the second time, rushed down, and missed the phone. Awww.... Im pitiful , arent i? I grab the phone, since it is wireless, and bring it upstairs with me, so that i can sleep, and not miss the phone calls when it rings again. Who would know, my aunt called my hand phone, which is just beside the bed on the table where K-dawg is sleeping. Yes! I rushed down, cooked the rice, and went back to sleep.... Because my aunt will be sending the food to my house for our lunch. And i went back to sleep while K-dawg and Y-ish went down, playing facebook and someother things i don't know because i'm asleep for 2 more hours because i saw a GHOST!

No, no , no.... That isn't true. Just the ghost part . That is Sleepover PARRRRRRTTTT3 POINNNNNTTTT 3 . Did the ghost part scared you? No? Well, you have a hell big of a guts for not being scared. I'm not saying you're fat though.

I woke up, and open my eyes. The first thing i found out, K-Dawg wasn't by my side, so i went searching , with only my eye, not much of motion with my leg... i lift myself up and i saw K-dawg messing with the computer with My Shops. Its a game, it isnt really MY shop. Then i went back to sleep.

I Open my eyes again. And i don't need to search for K-Dawg this time. Because he's lying on the sofa, listening to songs with his earmuffs- like headphone. And then..... I went back to sleep again.

I open my eyes the third time, because this time K-dawg woke me up. Because my aunt called. I woke up and answered the phone. My Aunt was reminding me to cook the rice. I said ok, finish the call and ..... Went back to sleep again. I knw i keep sleeping, and im pretty much a pig , but u dont need to hurt my feelings that hard. Ouch!

I wake up again, but this time im not going back to dreamland again... Cause my AUNTS HERE! Oh my! I was like OH MY! I've not cooked rice. She called my name, i went out and open the side gate. She was like, rice cooked? Then i'm like, Nope. Then she was like , why? And i was like, I slept. Then She taught me a lesson, and we live happily ever after...

Are you serious about believing that? No! Of course it doesnt end there. My aunt went back home after putting the food on the table and continue to teach me a lesson , thats all. Well.... Today we did the same thing , eat, play. But today, we went to our Nan Hwa High School MARCHING BAND Passing out event.

Yes! Its Awesome.....

No, I lied.... It wasnt awesome, because i can only listen. And i dont like staying idle, just listening to song. No, I don't like it. I rather go up stage, hit some drums randomly and DesTROY IT! Yea, i knw my e and s is not in capital. Does it matter? I went because my Friend , JXDuDE asked me to go. I probably slept during the passing out. Im just kidding, I played handphone games. YAY! We went back as soon as they finish! Nah, i lied again. We went for Burgers. And We went back to my house.

Tonight we sleep in my previous bed room, or the so called "Shrek Room" by my cousin. Before we went to sleep, which is 4 O'clock. K-dawg was sleeping by my left, and Y-ish my right. I was looking and smiling at K-dawg when he suddenly open his eyes and got frighten. Yes, frighten of my face. NOOBISH! Then i was like talking to him. And Y-ish, which he didnt noticed crawled away. Crawled to his behind, and lie behind him. Then i told him to look behind, and he got frighten again. His got frighten like he was laughing. So we ended the day by sleeping, and the other continues as the first pharagraph.

SLEEPOVER PARRRRRTTTT 3 OFFICIALLLLLLYYYY ENDED!

BTW, me and K-dawg got this FeedJit thing for our blog, and we're like laughing at each other .

Have a nice day :)

No comments:

Post a Comment