Wednesday, January 5, 2011

UNI's!!!! Scream FOR THEM!

You can't believe this! I found my LONG LOST SISTER! In Australia! Is it true? Of course not! I've told you in the beginning. Y.o.u.c.a.n.'.t.b.e.l.i.e.v.e.t.h.i.s. What does it mean? Huh?

Actually I found my LONG LOST FRIEND! Not actually long, or lost. Just friend. Yes, she's in Australia. What a lucky girl she is. I wish i could be in Australia, then i can, erm. I can, erm. Let me think....... Oh yea! I can go to SYDNEY! Where Nemo went. In Aussie, you get to learn the black hole theory even before you go to college. THIS IS AWESOME!

Btw, Ive been checking on Universities. And these are choices. But Uni's are expensive. So these are my top 5 Choices of Uni's
NO1! Harvard!
NO1! Harvard! But I probably can't get into it.


NO2! UM! University Melbourne. I hope i have the money .
NO3! University of Cambridge! I Hope.....

NO4! Oxford. Oxford Dictionary so famous, don't tell me you never heard before.

And 5 Taylor. Much Cheaper than the other 4. I think.


Yes! You've seen the top 5 choices! I hope i get into one of the Top 4 . This is frustrating, just thinking about can't getting into it.

So that's all for the day. Btw, I'm going for SCIENCE! Physics! SCIENCE RULES! PHYSICS ROAR!

Oh My :)

No comments:

Post a Comment