Friday, December 3, 2010

Weird Weird Day

When the sun raise to the sky and shine brightly, there is these prince and princess..... Bla Bla Bla, This post isnt about some stupid prince or princess. Yes prince and princesses in fairy tales are sometimes stupid. Just kidding, i hope i dun break ur small little fragile heart.

Let's start over again. I start this day , lets say from 12.00a.m. It all started with a stomach ache. I've got this damn stomach ache for the 5 th day already. But this stomach ache is kind of weird. It isn't as pain in the morning compared to at night. Like a vampire, can come out at night only. With this stomach ache that aches alot. I switched position every minute, so that i can sleep. I switch places, i switch direction, but i never stops bugging me! I ran upstairs, i ran downstairs, i go to my mothers room, and then the furniture, and then my room, and then my sister's room. But no~~~, he must continue to bug me, i ate poh leng pills, but still its the same. Untill 4 in the morning, i lay on the furniture sofa, and finally, i fell asleep.

I woke up at 10 in the morning later. My mum asked' why sleep in the furniture?' and i said, ' i pain till cannot sleep' Then she actually brought me to a clinic. Usually i have to keep asked her to bring me. But then today she brought me there without me begging. It costs 25 bucks, just to see a doctor, who tells me there is nothing to worry about and check alittle things, and gave me some medication. Then we went back home.

I was lying on the sofa, still suffering from pain, when my mum suddenly came and ask, ' you really wan a C6?' then i say, 'yes'. You see, i have never own a phone of my own, all the phones i used are all were once used by either, my mum , my aunt, my sister. And all the phone ive used does not cost over 300. I think. And ive got some things to do ma, my little sister got one new phone which cost 500, for me C6 quite fair what? Well, yesterday, i accidentally drop my phone on the floor, and it went crazy, it cant be used, and i have tonnes of work to do. So i complained alot, yea, im a bad boy. But then, my phone drops again, and it went back to normal . LOL, funny eh? So i stop complaining, and i did not mention about the phone things. Who knows my mum would asked me if i wanted it. I was like, ' why do you wan to buy me a phone all of a sudden?' Then my sister went laughing' got phone oso dun wan?' I took my phone out and say, my phone ok le, then my mum ask, 'you wan to buy or not? If dun wan, can wait till your phone spoil, then the phone price might drop. You better think nicely if you want' I went thinking, and thinking, i wanted to say, alright, dun buy, next time buy. But then, this is a rare chance, and i always wanted this phone, for few months already, so i said ' yes, i wan this phone'

Then my mum took me to econsave, ask about the phone, and then she took me to another shop to ask about the phone, and actually made an order. So, i will get a new phone tomoro, but ill be at penang for our once in a year Leo Day, and MAD Parade. Come to think of it, i still wanted to say no to my mum for the phone. I kind of Feel Guilty . =( sob

Yeah, today is a Weird day for me, because of the phone thing, especially the phone thing!

No comments:

Post a Comment