Monday, December 6, 2010

MAD! MAD!

YES I'm MAD . I'm really really MAD. You see my big red BUTTS??! What? NO! It's not that , that's stupid. And NO! I dun hate you baboons. I'm not racist! NO! I'm not gay either. What's MAD? You're asking me? Being MAD isn't running all over the house screaming like a gay! NO! it's not kissing a baboon too! It actually stands for Making A Difference. YES! Making A Difference, not change the way u look by going bald. NO! It's GOING GREEN, Save Earth. You know. Mother Nature. And YES! I'm a LEO. Proud to be one too... And YES, ALL of us LEOs are MAD...................... Okay, not all, mostly those much active one are MAD.

Why am i proud of being MAD? ASK yourself! When is the last time u hugged earth! NO, you haven't done so, earth is humongous that could give home to a few billion, maybe ZILLION! And yes, the word zillion does not exist, but alot of human does, and it only took 25% of Earth. HOW! Yes, How!? Could u possibly hug something that big. I'm talking about giving your love. And no, not having s** with it. That's just disgusting. Care for it, guys! Think of the cute little bunnies, puppies; worms. Okay, not worms, they are not cute, but they are useful though. Think of the trees, think of your computer, think about YOURSELF! YES, You! If there's no earth, there's no YOU! So help mother earth. Plant trees, avoid using plastic bag, or maybe plastic too, don't forget to not use polystyrene too. Use one less a day and you use 365 plastic less, yea, that's not alot. But if you think it much bigger, if the whole Malaysia , which consists of 26 million people, use one less plastic bag a day, the world use 9496 million plastic less a year. Advice your friends, tell them to help mother earth, tell them to start giving love. And YES! I'm not talking about simply have s** with people , that'S disgusting and irritating...Yea it really is.

Save the Earth! Like me, I'm MAD. What?! Is being MAD guilty? Is being MAD gay? Does being MAD have to be locked up in jail? Why dun u lock me up in a mental hospital then? Cause I admit that I'm MAD, and i will continue to be MADder and MADder.

You are not a LEO? join us then? What!? you do not want too? Don't join then, I'm not holding a knife beside you trying to cut that vein by your neck. No that's guilty, but i didn't say i won't. :) I'm MAD after all. And No! I'm not going to kill your cute little dog. Who would do that? You're just cruel! Yes! You don't need to join LEO . Yes you don't need to! Although i didn't say you shouldn't .

Yes! Saving Earth is everyone's job. NO! You do not need to quit your current job. No! You might go bankrupt, and no food... So yes! Quitting your current job is not advisable. A LEO, a Interactor, or maybe something, or maybe nothing. I'm talking about organization, not being racist. Yes ! Whatever you are, a LEO, a Interactor, a Mother, a Lawyer, a Girl , a Gay, a Cow, a Dog , a Cat, a Frog, or a Worm? Eww..... Yes, if you're something on Earth, you should consider saving Mother Earth. And NO! She's not my real existing mother, am I that big? Seriously, you're kidding right? Do NOT forget that I'm MAD. You might just DIE....... What? I'm just joking, can't take a joke? Small gas....

Yes! You should help save Mother Earth. You don't need to go totally green, bAby steps will do. Like me, start eating at restaurant instead of packing. And if you seriously need to pack? Use paper then, ask for it. Bring a bag, avoid using plastic. Bring a bag to carry things, don't get more plastic. Reuse plastic bag, for rubbish bin or anything, instead of just throwing them away. Reduce, use paper cups and paper plates and paper things during parties or any other event instead of using plastic or polystyrene. Yea ,i know parties are fun.... I'm not a dumbass. Recycle. YES! Recycle everything you can. NO! Not your walls of your house, you need that for your house. And NO! Not your computer, there's facebook in there. But if you insist, go on then. There are many other ways, but you could start with baby steps. NO! I,m not saying that you are a baby. NO! I'm not Age-ist. So that's probably all for now. Be MAD, and be Happy.

2 comments: