Tuesday, February 2, 2010

COol Ending MOnth

Don't care about the topic for im boring of the same topic end of the month... I just slimpy type a topic for my post. But still im going to explain about my month, which is harsh in a way and fun in another way.

This year is the year im in form 4 which is said by most of the people a 'Honeymoon Year' . I've been told by my aunt that this is not a honeymoon year 2 years ago, speaking of early. Yet, im still relaxing in class and at home now. Having trouble with both my maths and Add maths actually . But still i don't really mind , for im a LAST MINUTE MAN. But this time, im not really sure that my last minute man skill could save me. But dun worry, Samuel's hardworking has some affect on me, and im actually more hardworking than last year. Well........ Alittle that is.
This year, my old self has returned alittle. Wanting to learn more instrument instead of 1 only. I really want to learn the Cello,

and the Electric Guitar. Damn... I really want to learn these instrument. There's a little girl who went to Sitiawan Music Centre recital, and she is on the Drum... Man she has just Give drumming a whole new view. So professional. Wish i could be like her. Not a girl, just her skill. I'll find a time and post that video of hers drumming.

Not everything went well, I've been having problems . I still SUCKS at Dota , the training against computer with my friends didn't really make me improve at All, and my friends like to bully me for they have improve when we train together... I actually improve when i play with STRANGERS. I think thats the only bad news i got. Cause I've already got my dreams... But Still , I CANT believe i Havent Finish my ShorT Story About mY class In Form 2

Valentines coming, I bet most of the people have their Aim on and they will probably gift flowers, chocolate. Im pretty sure Jonathan will give 'Her' something on that special day. Yet im still love being a no partner man. Haha, Those rumours about me loving whom whom and whom, really make me sick. I'm getting sick right now too.

Im not feeling really comfortable sometimes around someone. They dun really need to express their feeling if they dun like people who are really naughty. I'm quite pissed off when i see them showing their looks of Un-Happyness when standing around someone. Try accepting someone cant you. And try lowering your voice when talking bad at someone, i could hear you.

I've give a major affect on alot of people. I ask a whole lot people to play dota, and now im banned from it. Oh yeah, I'm actually playing colours like Ting Hui On my Blog.... HAHA ...

Its the end of the month, starting of a new month already. WHAT TO DO? Study harder lo... Gain more knowledge other than from school. This month i learned something, DO NOT CARE SO MUCH ABOUT OTHERS... You make a fool of yourself...XD ThX alot (BAS) Hope u dun mind calling u BAS

2 comments:

  1. i noe that girl... she's from the same church as mine... and she's the drummer there.. lol

    ReplyDelete