Monday, January 25, 2010

Damn Teacher

Today is the fourth week since school reopen. Many homeworks are UNDONE, but i did do some teachers homework.

Today when i just reached my class at school. We went to the hall straight away cause it is Monday, and we have our weekly assembly. After the assembly , we went back to class and i started spinning books. For last week i saw Boon Ming Spinning it, and i wanted to learn it.

During Add Maths period, i did the same thing, spinning books. But i did my homework, today is actually an exception. Cause normally i don't give a damn to her notes, and i never copy it. But today was an exception, cause my brain told me to copy it. So i copy her notes while learning how to spin the book.

When i finish copy it, i continue my book spinning. Then she turned to the back and talk to me in a polite voice, ask me if i had copy. Then i said i have, then she said if i have did the exercise she wrote on the whiteboard. I didn't do it cause i was busy looking at Lei Wen doing that question. Then i copy down what Lei Wen did.

Then I continue spinning, but then she turn behind again. And scolded me why am i playing, and ask if i did finish. I said i did, then she said why i kept talking. I didn't even talk. I did but i talk only a sentence or two, actually i was busy spinning the book and thinking ways to solve the question she wrote on the whiteboard. I told her i didn talk , she said that i was talking RUBBISH...Then she said that i should not take out the biology book(which i use to spin) She said that i took out that book and not Add maths because it is her class now, so she ' Bu Shuang' . Then she said that i dont respect her or something, she even said that i should study in 4va instead of 4sc . The conclusion is , she said i didn respect her...


That is BULL SHIT, normally i talk only and dont even give a damn to what she is saying. Today, Not only i copy her notes, not talk, I even think of how to do that Add maths question... Yet she said i disrespect her. DAMN THAT ADD MATHS TEACHER , that is what i get for respecting her more than normally?

If All Teachers are like that, All the student would have died.

No comments:

Post a Comment