Sunday, January 24, 2010

Jonathan's Birthday

Today is Jonathan's birthday, which is also my cousin's birthday. I went to him house late cause i was attracted to a movie, dun think about those things, i was watching a Kung Fu movie.

After finishing it, i took a bath. Then me and my family went to Jonathan's house, but my little sister didn't go, i dun really knw why.

After i reach there, i saw my friends. Not more than 10 was invited, well probably most of them went to How Chuan's birthday, cant blame them. Jonathan comfirmed his birthday just 1 day before. Those that are there are Jared, Suk En, Samuel, Hui Ren, Hui Quan, Song Ding, Sing Hui, Lei Wen and me. But Lei Wen went to tuition after eating some food, and will come back at 9.30. We kept eating and talking, some are talking about games, and some are talking about what happen at school. Then my family went home.

We then went into Jonathan's house. Ammelind(Jonathan's sister) asked us to sing K , at first none of us sang, but then we all sang together. It was really fun. We talked, we played, we take photos too. But at last, Sing Hui have to go home for his father has come. So he went back, then at the same time, Lei Wen came. Lei Wen became the star, everybody took photos with him. We did have fun, but after awhile, Suk En dad called and she was asked to go home. We call her to tell his dad not to come and fetch her, but she wouldn't... SO another went back. At the same time, Samuel and Jared went home too. People are getting lesser and lesser. We are left down to Hui Quan, Hui Ren, Song Ding, Lei Wen and me, don't forget Jonathan. We started telling ghost stories, stories me and Jonathan has heard before. Well, they did tell one or two... But most of it are told by me and Jonathan. Song Ding didn join in cause he was busy playing dota with Patrick and Gary...

Then Hui Quan , Hui Ren and Song Ding went home... It was down to the trio... We continue telling Ghost stories. My brain actually feels like getting shock when telling one of the Ghost stories. WEIRD><. Then Lei wen went home. And my sister called and asked me to go home. So it ends with Ammelind and Jonathan fetching me home... But really have FUN...


Oh Yeah , THOSE WHO CAME TO THE PARTY REMEMBER TO GO TO JONATHAN'S CONCERT NEXT SUNDAY, Got time maybe have lunch or dinner together ba.

Suk En and Lei Wen

Jonathan, Song Ding , Jared

Jonathan And Lei Wen

Jonathan And Suk En

MY FAVOURITE

SING HUI THE JESTER

I'm not in it cause my photo's are all at Samuel's camera...T_T

No comments:

Post a Comment