Monday, November 24, 2008

My Day at home

24th November, I was having my day at home the whole day. At first I woke up at 10 o'clock , I watched Tv for awhile. Then I started playing the computer, my little sister was watching Like Father Like Daughter and the one named Akira was Singing 人生如包. Haha, The song really is funny, you have to admit it, Comedy is Quality. Then my sister watched Princess Diaries, and the song Miracles Happen is broadcasting, I love that song.

I played the computer whole day long , Jonathan and Jessica came to my house. And they teach me how to use the hack program to cheat in Maplestory. I started T-one Ms and went to kill papu. And..........I got banned. Never Mind, Jessica played Berserk Ms and yes, she hacked. Everything was going smoothly when suddenly, Jessica got banned. I guess someone reported her. Today is not quite a wonderful day, but it sure is fun.

No comments:

Post a Comment