Saturday, April 9, 2011

Party Anyone?!

It's just another Party..... 


SO FREAKISHLY UNTRUE! THIS PARTY IS AWESOME! Starting with a capital D, Sorry an A.


It all started with well..... Y-ish inviting me to his party. And then it all started.

I went to wonderful gift with Ck. We ended up buying a freaking cute Domo

We bought one that is bigger than this alot. And the fur is much nicer.I know it's gay, but we actually wanted to hug it . I went back with the gift , and have a nice rest by watching cartoon. And when 7 strikes the clock. I'm off to Y-ish house. 

I was the first one to reach there. No one else, except of course Y-ish, and his cousin starting the fire. So i waited for the others to come. After awhile, KV , K-Dawg, WS, CG, HC, WH, Be-en, CK, JW, HR,HQ, MY, SD, JY, came. And that's all of it, Except for SC, He so totally put my aeroplane, for reasons though. So i forgive him. We started cooking chicken , and started eating. I know this is what normal people does, But the fun part is yet to come. 

After a whole lot of Barbeque-ing and eating, all of us went into the house and watched Final Destination. There's this chocolate liquor thing which is alcoholic that all of us ate. I ate it hoping i goes high, But i didn't . CK did not dare eat it because i said after eating , he will get so high, everytime someone dies in Final Destination, he would go so high, he would say oh yea! So he decided not to eat it. 

We talked and talked, But the fun and funny part for all of us is actually the sms thing. Oh my, you should be there. But then , I promised to keep it a secret.

So this is it, I know, i didn't mention the best part. But just to let you know.

It Was GREAT AWESOME!

Btw, I still wants to hug that DOMO

Oh My =]

No comments:

Post a Comment