Saturday, February 12, 2011

Marathon!!

Yes! Today! The Horrifying , Marathon! Actually no, Marathon might be Horrifying, Tiring, and probably every thing else. But this marathon i'm running today is a MINI Marathon. Cheapskate. It's only around 6 kilometer. Compared to a real marathon length. This is like Cheapskate. Read About Marathon Here.

Yes, I did run. I ran till i drop. No i really mean it. Because after i started running. Number 2 decided to come. I've to run, then stop, then run again. Because of that awfully number 2 which keeps following me. Damn it. But then I did good compared to last year.

Incase you don't know about last year. Me, Scat and CSY decided to get last place . We walk the whole round. When we saw people behind us. We would stop and stare and then we wait for that person to overtake us, then we continue walking slowly. When we reach school, we would act like we run so hard! The school should so totally give us the most Spirited runner.

This year. I ran around probably 2+ km, which is almost half of it. So.... I did good, for someone who never runs normally. Y-ish Gang totally Ditch me from the starting line. I was like, I thought they say we're gonna run together? Well, Never mind Ditchers. Your Loss.

I drank 4 Cups of Cold Drinks after i finish running. Some of my friends say you will die if you drink. Well , I did not. And I hope I wont.

Btw, VALENTINE's Coming! But I don't celebrate it. But theres this video which is totally Racist. Stupid Racist!


Btw, I gotta know this from Shuwen's Blog.

Oh My =]

1 comment: