Tuesday, February 8, 2011

CNY Fun, Cousin N You! Fun

Who told you CNY is fun? Well , no it's not. Unless you have COUSINS with ya! Hell Yeah. The most Happy part of my CNY, was spending time with my cousin. No matter what we do, Gambling, Eating, Annoying -ing, Irritating -ing. Yes, those word does not exist. But you know what i mean, COUSINs ARE THE BEST! For me that is. Mostly cousins from my mother's side

To be exact. CNY does not go well for me at the start. It's like, I've got nothing to do. You know what? After getting Ang Pows from my father's side. I went for basketball. No kidding. Its the First DAY! Of CNY man! And I went for Basketball. But the cool thing was, i saw a guy, riding a Rock Bike(i call it Rock Bike because it really does ROCK!)

And then Chu 2 comes, Which means the second day of CNY. And , it's the same. Till my cousin came back home. My cousin, which consists of Ann-ny , Chin-s, and JGenie came back to sitiawan. T-Duck came back 1 week earlier. We went to Jdude house for Firecrackers. JDude's brother, Ray-man, Sisters, ABell, and JJ played fire crackers together too. But Sadly, T-Duck went out with his friends or something. We played till we drop, I almost got my ear drums broken. Then we went back to Gamble.

The next day, Ray-man took me and Jdude out for Ang Pows. Yes, It's all about the money. Actually... No, its about the fun of getting the Ang Pows, and we did bad at it. We've only got 5. I know. FAILURE! But we had fun though. We came back to my house, with Y-ish. We played Jenga, a block game. We OWN the game at first. But then we Failed after JDude show some of his skills.

My cousins came back. And Gamble again. We played Black Jack at first, and there's this part where i Wanna get 5 cards. I got two 4s, and then a 2, and an A, and then a Freaking 10. I was like, Waaaaa, when i got the 2, And Waaaa again when i got that A, but then i freaking say, Waaaaaaahat the hell? When i got the 10, Who knows i would get 21, and i got triple the pay. And then we played in between. I was like, Hell i wan to 'Sai Lan'. I forgot what it's called and i said 'Lau Sai' and 'Lan Sai' which means diarrhea and something. Y-ish, was like, play half way , play computer to recharge his luck. At first i was quite fed up of losing , i went for a bath. It does help. A little. I kept irritate and annoy T-duck because he was the banker. Ray-man skipped gambling with us around 12 o'clock, because he have to go gamble with his friends (man, it's all about gambling)

We gamble all the way till 1 o'clock. Jdude went back with his family and fetch Y-ish back too. I got so hungry, i keep asking T-duck to take me to Mcdonald. I was like, I'm gonna die already. And then i eat a chocolate to keep me alive for 30 minutes. After 1 hour, T-duck finally took all of us out to Mcdonald. But my Sister, Fish , drove us there instead of him. I ate a Big Mac! Ann-ny and my little Sis, Pooh Bear shared a Prosperity burger. T-Duck, Chin-s and JGenie was like, Talking about pervertic stuff. Talk till we reached home.

We decided not to sleep that day because it's the last day for the KL's Cousin and we have to wake up at 5 since we have to go to Ipoh at 6 for Breakfast and it's 3.30 already. So we talked Ghost Stories, and T-Duck's School Days. And Guess what? When we were talking about ghost stories. Chin-s Suddenly jump on Ann-ny, she said someone punched her butt from the chair. And her Freaking Laptop is like Blinking every few minutes. It Kind of scared the Guts out of us.

It was around 5 when my mum suddenly walked out of the stairs and shouted 'Boo'. I wasn't scared. I'm serious! I screamed because Ann-ny and JGenie and Chin-s was shouting so loud. I got in the mood of shouting. I'm sure im not scared.

We got ourselves ready and went to Ipoh. On the way, Chin-s and Jgenie was talking about Boy Friend stuff. And it made me unable to fall asleep. We ate and The KL Dudes and Dudettes went back.

A whole day of not sleeping really sucks all my energy. But then I still play Computer for 4 hours and went for basketball. I got so tired. I can't even run. And before Dinner, I keep doze of. But i got Hyper after Dinner. But still, I went to bed because the next day was school day. But I try really hard convincing my mum to go to KL to send T-Duck off to the Airport.

At School! I SLEPT FOR 3 Periods! No Kidding, I'm not the sleeping kind in school, I'm more towards the Hyper type. But I slept for 3 Periods! And then I feel Refreshed. I copy homework and messed around . When I was having my Chinese Period, My mum came and told me, Get your teacher to sign this and we're off to KL.

At KL , I met The KL Dudettes again. After T-Duck told me about some Job Things. I decided to Change my Dreams and continue them alittle later. We reached the airport around 9 and T-Duck Checked in. We said our Good Bye, and gave hugs. Tell you a secret(I would've cried if i was a girl, Fortunately, I arent) We head back for home sweet home because my dad decided not to stay in KL.

I MISS YOU COUSINS! You know what? You don't know what, and I'm not gonna tell you for the Mean time... 

Oh My =]

2 comments:

  1. lol luenee. thanks for putting it all out in words, im gonna save this so that i can read it whenever to remember this day =) man, i miss u guys so much.. fact, i have to say this, i LOVE you guys more than anything in the world!! specially u my lil brother from another mother lol! wish i went with u guys to the airport last night, i so regret not going.. but i was emo last night. i dont know why really, probs coz sin teck was leaving n tho im not close to him its still an emo event n i always pass on emo events. maybe its that, or maybe its something else, but i sure am emo a lot these days. anyways, good to know u love us so much! i promise to always go back to sitiawan whenever i get the chance, just to see my cute brother, n i guess i should just call all of u my siblings now since i love wei ni a lot too, n wei yi makes me laugh all the time n i love her too. =) cant wait to earn money n become rich n take all of u out on holidays.. miss u lots, hugs =)

    ReplyDelete
  2. LOL... U spelled some of their names wrong. Its Tsing teck And Wei Yee. HAHA Dun worry, U'll be rich, I will too, We all will!

    ReplyDelete