Wednesday, December 22, 2010

Sleepover! Parrrrtttt 3!

Yes! We're gay again, we're being gay with the sleepover, man! This is the 3rd sleepover by the way, the last 2 havent been posted since it's still incomplete. It's not that i'm lazy or something, it's just because i'm super lazy . And yes! Sleepover aren't gay! Treat this as the second post after i posted the first sleepover. Thank you! Yes! We're being gay again, with pillow fights? No! We're being gay with languages and technology. This sleepover is all about technology and info's . So you can call this a hi-tech sleepover. Nah! I'm just saying, this is just a normal sleepover with more type of games, more comedy, but less fun. Yes! It is a little lesss fun than the last sleepover which is the 2nd one with Y-ish and J Dude. Because of the involving of naruto battling which consist of father and son and master and disciple battle. No.... This sleepover doesn't consist much of that, but we did laugh alot too...

This sleepover started with the coming of 4 asses coming to my house! Nah, i'm just joking, they are not asses, they are pure dudes! Not duddettes! Dudes, 4 pure LEO dudes coming to my house for the ECO christmas project this friday. D-boy came first, and then came V-thief , after they played naruto little fighters for awhile. Little fighters are cool man! Stop hating and start loving! Then came Y-ish and K-dawg, not together though . And don't ask why Y-ish can come all the time. You really want to? Well, we're brothers ma. Long lost brother. No, i'm just kidding. He's not my long lost brother. After a few hours of working, we got the centre of the cardboard X'mas tree finish, and it's only 25% of everything. And i have to finish all 75% in 2 days, plus a santa suit. Oh my, help!

V-thief and D-boy went back. And Y-ish and K-Dawg will be sleeping over. During dinner my dad cooked egg, and we have seaweed soup and vege cooked by my beloved Popo, and brought to my house by my aunt. Oh, so caring of them. But they prefer the fried egg, yea, i prefer the fry egg too, because i dont like seaweed, nor vege. I do love the brocolli and the meat in the soup though. After eating we went hi-tech playing. Yes! Computers. We played my shops, and happy tribe and island god. Yea, i know, it's just some boring facebook game. But there aren't any other game other then K-Dawg's NidoMS which bored 2 of us just by looking. But then Y-ish went japanese hunting . Yes! It all starts with ichi, ni, san, yon , go , roku, nana, hachi, kyuu, jiu to watashi wa anata no Chichida, which is written by me, and some other bad words like kutabare, usero, and gei, and even anata wa doseiai-shoda. Believe me , you don't want to know. You want? Be above 18 first. I'm not 18? Yea, you're right, but i wrote it. 3 of us was like posting in facebook, in japanese, and we 3 were like commenting to each other post using only japanese, acting like pros. You know what? We are pro! What? We aren't? Well, anata wa doseiai-shoda. Take that!

After the whole epic success of our japanese talking, we went focker watching. Yes! Focker watching, haven't heard of that? Well, we watched meet the parents while eating chips and sausages. They weren't really interested at first, but the sausages really attracted them . They watch the whole show, laughing out loud too, admitting that i'm right. Yea i knw, i'm a pro! :) It was around 2.30 or maybe even later when we finish Focker watching. My sister who is actually going to China and was in KL actually replied my sms after 1 day, i asked her if she took the Focker's CD, but i found it before she even replied. She asked me to see if the my Fluffy, Chubby, and Doggy have dog feeds in their bowls. Im incharge of my cute little pets since they are going on vacation leaving me and my dad at home. Nope, they're not evil. I chose to not go. So you can't blame on them, although i really feel like going now. Poor me! I checked my pets, and feed them, i know its late, but they have no feed in their bowls, maybe i forgot. Maybe my dad already feed them. Who knows? So i fed them . I went back into the house, saying Oyasumi to every online facebook friends, and then i went bathing and we ended the day like that....

.No! I'm not finish, we did off the light, but we weren't asleep. We slept in the furniture, we sleep together, side by side, gay-ishly. No, i'm just kidding. I put my leg on them, Y-ish went doing somethings you guys should not know. And its not sex! So don't think bad. And we were talking about K-Dawg's penis glowing, and you wouldn't want to know the rest.

So that's all for the first day. The second day will be on the next post, or maybe a few more next. Let's just see. Here's K-Dawgs blog which is whosyerdaddie.blogspot.com

Have a nice day :)

2 comments:

  1. =3= gaylord focker... thanks for promoting my blog leh

    ReplyDelete
  2. LOL.... No prob... u are oso welcome to promote mineXD

    ReplyDelete