Tuesday, November 2, 2010

Really long

Its been really long, and i really mean really long. Ive been away for , well a month? 2 month? 5? 10? A year!? Probably not that long, but something like that. It has really been a long time. What have i been doing you say? Well, i did nothing, messing around at school? Dancing in my dream? But Most of the time , Facebooking.


What do you know? Facebook has become the world's top addiction, much more people are addicted to drugs. I call it Face addiction. LOL, im really addicted to it too. My cousin jonathan even said ' I turn the computer on and logged in to face book, i scrool up and down alot of times, and when i look at the clock, 4 hours has passed, but i still continue.' Thats the evil ways of facebook. SNATCHING TIME AWAY FROM YOUNG INNOCENT BEING. I dun blame Mark Zuckerberg, the creator, i blame my self! Why the heck am i absorb to it? i might as well go blogging ! But the thing is, U have to squeeze ur brain juice just to think event to type, or it might as well be as boring as ever. DUH ==.

Drug addiction makes u addict to it, not wasting ur time, but facebook really snatch time away. In a few 'scrolls' and half a day went past. Time flies when you're having fun, facebooking isnt really having F.U.N. Stop wasting ur whole day FACEBOOKING! an hour is ok! LOL

So let's continue, i'm STILL on my last novel. God's Mode : The Elementals. I cant seem to finish it. DAMN YOU LAZINESS! But no worries, i will try my best to write as much as possible, and finish it this year cause its the main reason im not studying . == Bad results man!

Our Old Man's retiring this year, TOMORO! So i decided to make a card for our Principal ! He might be happy with it, and keep it forever.... or maybe he'll just throw it away, that thought make me not wanting to do it. SIgh.

That's all for now! See ya

No comments:

Post a Comment