Friday, February 5, 2010

My Classmate

Well... i did this last year and im going to commenting my friend this year too. Lets not waste time and lets start from A-Z... But i think theres no Z or A and B.

The first is ,

Cheam Suk En : very optimistic, she gets more and more hardworking every year... Mostly the opposite of me lo. A really good cartoonist.
Ng Huey Shin: Short, but never give up, jumpe everyday so you will grow. Are really good artist too, I remember she helping me with my art project and make it a whole new thing.
Wang Xiao Hua:CUTE, tall, i mean it, he is tall... real tall. He's been very hardworking since NGO competition ended. I remember he begged all the member who went to the NGO competition... Really sorry
Wong Chuan Yew: Most of the people say that you are girly like someone , but dun really mind others thinking...
Syeila Suhana:U are the best malay ive ever saw... Malay without caring about what we talk, example, talking about pork.
Jasmine Ong:The Quiet one, so.... quiet.... SUBRA'S fravourite
Chew Sing Hui:Oh my my.... I'm trying to write about last year... so i cant describe him by this year... so 1 thing only, guailang
Teong Jun Hao: Sometimes, he is really comfortable to be with. I never see him frown before
Goh Chia Guan:REally a sporty guy... I remember we learned Karate together.
Mah Ming Hui:
Chiang Hui Le:
Lim Kok Keong: Muacks, thats what you always do, dont worry, it doesnt disgust me.
Tan Ying Yew: A total genius, i wish i could be just like you. Play and study at the same time and still can concentrate
Chin Poh Yee:
Lau Xin Ning:
Teng Shun Yi:No comment
Ong Li Qi:No Comment
Ngie Kok Sin: Stop being proud please, dun keep challenge me to something... And when you win dun guai lang, when you lose, dun say challenge again.
Joseph Tiang: Your sexy sound is just like you are harassing the teachers... Man , i actually learned you
Ngik Soon Teck: You've always pinch my face, and people say that we are gay... As long as you like it , keep pinching.
Wong Bo Han: I know you are really manly, but please wear your shirt... Furthermore you are too rude, become more 'Wen Rou' pls... I remember you hit me so hard...
Lim Zi Xian: Same, cool..>Zzz
Quah Li Ying: The big eyes creeps me out
Chua Pei Di: Do i really look like KFC UNCLE?
Yong Chow Jwan: The main charactor in the class, you give the word fun to a whole new level, all though sometimes you are really guai lang.
Ng Yen Qi: Please dun kick me everytime i guai lang you.
Diong Shaw Chuan: I actually wanted to bully you one time, and then the bullying somehow make us into better friends...
Wong Pik Lin: Stop Bullying SHAW CHUAN
Geraldine Pang: Stop Bullying Shaw Chuan
Ding Ming Zao:Sometimes please dont make your voice into some type of cute voice... But still, you are a good friend.
Ng Zhe Wei:I didn't speak to you much last year, but if i would have to describe you when you are at form 1... You are the coolest girl i knw!!
Wong Sok Sien: STOP calling me cute please, you are way cuter.
Wu Yi Nin:Really really cool, but at least you talk to me... Sometimes, dun joke as if you really love yourself.
Tong Yong Yi:Dun mind getting bomb from me.... Im just playing with you. You should be a teacher.... I bet all the student loves you, cause you are so patient
Lim Ve-Vinn: Your face is cute, your voice is cute... zz u are cute inside out... Go australia le, i dun have dictionary... u really make a good english and malay dictionary
Ooi Lay May: Dun keep on suddenly sad and suddenly happy lo, creeps me out sometimes, chill please, i like to see you smile.
Ngoi Kuan Yong:My Best friend in a year, you really make me happy... eventhough you get sad sometimes... But never once i see you scold people
Ng Boon Keong:It's been 4 years we have been in the same class, and 3 years as best friends... You really can read my feeling and mind.

2 comments:

  1. hmm.. what is guai lang actually?

    ReplyDelete
  2. I think it is irritating, somewhat like that... maybe irritating plus annoying

    ReplyDelete