Sunday, February 7, 2010

EveNtS & ProBlemS

Well, in this post im going to put 2-3 things in it... Not like my usual post which contains only one thing. Lets start with the event.

Last friday, when we were at school. We means The Same Old Gang in 4sc, which is Sing Hui , Jonathan, Samuel , Boon Keong, and dun forget me. The event is on that friday... On that day, during the last period, all of us have itchy legs , even Samuel. But the thing is Samuel legs are so itchy that he ponteng to go look for some TEACHERs or something without Notifying us. Zzz... some kind of friend, ponteng no call us(JOKING). Well, back to the story, our same old gang except for Samuel wanted to go to the toilet. So does Yu Keit , Heng Jet and Chian Voon(Chian Voon's first time Ponteng) All of us walk slowly to the toilet. Dont talk about walking, i kept on playing with Sing Hui only. We walked to the Toilet and started urinating.

Ah.... The sound of the urine getting out from our body.... Really refreshing, OMG im totally disgusting. Lets continue, we did not expected something, something so scary that all of us turn backwards when we saw HIM... THE HEADMASTER>.<... He is standing outside of the toilet waiting for us, like i said , all of us turn our backs and walk back in the toilet. Then after some discussing, we walk out. Just only getting a small whack on our hand. I can't even feel the PAIN. We all walk back and heard Jonathan shouted ' WAISI, Not Pain At ALL...' But that old man didn't heard him, so we are still safe and secure. But we notice that Sing Hui and Chian Voon werent beside us. Then we expected that they are still in the toilet. When we reached back, we talked about our ADVENTURE. Then suddenly Chian Voon came back. He told us his adventure.

' Back there in the toilet, when you all suddenly say that the Headmaster is there, Sing Hui told me to follow him, so i follow him and he call me to hide. We hide in the toilet, i hide in the toilet beside him. After awhile, I didn't heard anything so i walk out. Looking at the toilet Sing Hui is hiding, so quiet, i bet he has went back to class. So i ran back, to my surprise he is not in class, i bet he is still in the toilet.' Said Chian Voon. We were laughing away, when suddenly i said that i want to look for the TOILET HIDER. I took a pass from Eric Hong, our Guru Cemerlang supported by the students... And i walk out, Yu Keit and Boon Keong followed me out. Even Jun Hao ask us where we were going for he was at the toilet with a pass just now. We said that we we are going to look for Sing Hui. He just laughed. After walking pass form 5 science stream block, we saw him. Walking toward us, going back to class... We laughed so hard we almost died... HAHAHHA

On to the problem, Ive been having problems these few days... I cant say im correct, but i think this year will be a not really good year... Sometimes, the world is really funny... When you wanted to help someone, they will just throw a knife at you. I dont know about me, cause i dont know if i was stabbed with that knife or he missed me and i grab the knife and stabbed me. Its like some weight are slowly being put on my heart... feeling more and more heavy, does becoming more carefree make you holy? That my question. I think i helped him in a way by helping someone to answer someone who kind of said bad to him... But instead he said that im sick, then i said that i will change and not care so much anymore cause i helped and got scolded. And now , he is asking me if im stating him... And because of that anger of mine i asked him to shut up...

I dont know about it, but the first world war is because the homies kill the visitors and then the visitors kill them back and then the world war start. If i fight back, will there be a world war? If a world war would have start, will it end if i not fight back anymore. Im not a war lover, pls i wan peace too... i did not start anything, then why are you saying like i am going to start one..

If i quit something, will i change anything? I think that my friends are slowly getting further and further from me... But some are getting better and better, some i just know they some how keep bullying me even when i did nothing. But when i answer something back, i didn't get any winning. I know i am really Guai Lang and sometimes really annoying, so? that's man nature, everyone has one. If under anger i stated something wrong i'm still wrong, i knw that... But why cant ppl just forgive and forget. Furthermore, you are always saying that none of us know you.... And you act like you know me alot, i hardly talk to you before, and you give your oppinion and guess what i think. Ive read so many times what you said that i am thinking, but not once it is right. Only my best friend really know, he just read one thing, and he knew if i read it i will be sad. Don't judge a book by its cover, thats what you said, yet you are judging me by my cover.


If i really change will everything be the same as last time? If that's so, then i really want to change myself. Become a carefree person, and not care about anything. Sometimes, just sometimes i really feel that i shouldnt be living in this world making others sad , make others suffer... From today onwards i will change as much as possible... I will not care about anything anymore...

1 comment:

  1. lols... extremely blur topic indeed... trying using some simple english next time.. it helps xD

    ReplyDelete