Sunday, January 10, 2010

Something...

REeally furious, if you can't stand someone keep beating you up. THen dun go starting beating people up... You don't like me bully you, then don't come bully me. And the method you use to bully is stupid. We've said already that we use new hero, why u go and remake and use heroes that you are pro at. I didn even wanted to bully u when we use the new hero... you are the one who wanted to bully me first and then was bullied back.
If you can't accept the fact. Dun f**king agree to me to use the new hero to train. I am quite fuck now... but i cannot control my anger, and not show any of it.
If you have the guts then come and stand there and fight... dun walk away when you are going to lose and then walk back when i've used my skill. You are just making a fool of yourself.
Someone bully you, you dun like. But when you bully people, you don't even care until someone speaks up. When i am owning when i played with you, you then use the cheap skill to kill me.
P.S
All of you people out there, please think before you talk , make someone happy instead of ruining his day, you can make a difference.
There are two way to start a day, with a happy one or a sad one. If you are sad , don't go along ruining others day. Try making someone happier. You could handle one thing with a smile and a frown. It's the same, but the outcome would not be the same.
P.P.S
I want to know to be tall and fat, or to be short and fit. Which one would you want?

No comments:

Post a Comment