Thursday, March 6, 2008

The Day I Fought With My Best Friend

For me green represent happiness but it is to light...so i use blue
Actually to day is supposed to be a happy day cause there is no chinese quizand moral period too.
Well...There is 2 free period...
It is very fun playing in the class...But my fren u can say he's my best fren in the whole class...
If u study in Nan Hwa And if u wanna know who he is jus come to 2k and look for me,
the 1 sitting beside is my best fren in that class...
OK,Tats enuf information...
Now back to my story....
Well im playing in the class (Dun think it's weird eventhough it's the best class as long as i'm in a class,the class will fall down 1 day haha...)he is acting weird he keep's pulling prank on me.
Something like using the chalk to make my butt white,making me kneel,and say that there's a mosquito on my face and then slap me with his bare hands.(wat the hell)
But i'm a good boy and i dun pull pranks....OK ok sometimes... OK ok most of the time...
Jus continue my story...
I usually dun pull panks on him, and he dun pull panks on me too...
Tat's wat i mean he's acting weird today... His GF (GirlFren) leave him??
finally i talk some sense into him and he say to let me make him kneel??
Wat's wrong wif tat??
The 1st time i fail,(i'm quite a noob) he said to pull harder.
Well i did wat he say...But something went wrong...
He should be kneel-ing BUT...
HE FELL ON THE FLOOR!!!!!!!Ouch,Tat' gotta hurt in the morning!!!
Seem's like I put my knee too high.
Everyone freak out(girls and boys) and 1 girl say he may get hurt badly...
I guess i should not do tat...(Wish they dun't hate me)
My best fren forgive me wat a kind man...
Now i went back and i went for tuition.
A girl came into the tuition room and squad down crying ...
DID her BF leave her??
Nevermind tat...On to my story...
My fren started talking...
I did nothing but my fren keep calling me Guai Lang Kia And GLK.(so irritating)
He's my best fren too.(I have many Best Fren)
Back to my story...
Then i say that i wanna ERM how do u say tat?? Not be frens??
So i just say I wanna cut off our relationship.
He dun even care and he keeps saying GLK GLK GLK(such irritating)
then i wanna change place wif my other best fren tat is sitting beside me too...
But he dun wanna Then i use the prank tat my other best fren tat keep calling me GuaiLang
It always work when my fren was saying it...
But why wouldn't it work.
I ignore them for the whole time.
And my best fren say he's sorry.
I juz kinda smile to him.
But i say nothing.
I guess he thought i dun wanna forgive him,
Then i fetch him home.

No comments:

Post a Comment