Tuesday, May 17, 2011

Hands in Meet!

I Bet everyone of you Out there has someone you want to meet really badly. Like..... An Eagle in the Sahara Desert really want to meet a Rat or Snake.

So you see, I have A few people I want to meet myself. And Well, get to know them and be friends before I .......

So lets start with
#1

1, Isaac Slade
He is the Lead Vocalist In The Fray. I love his song!

2, Josh Groban


Listen to his You Raise me Up, and I bet it tingles your heart

3,Warren Buffett
The almost world Richest man. He looks so Cool in this picture!

4, Erica Durance
Clark's Girl Friend =D

5, Kristin Kreuk
She's an Actor, and she's alittle Chinese Blood Line! =D

6, Tom Welling
Have I ever mention to you his smile? Awesome!


And Last but NOT Least! Dianna Agron!
DIANNA!!!!!

Aww... I so wanna Shake their Hands, And get to Send Messages to them like my Friends. Hmm... Let's Hope i Make it =D

So, Who do you wanna Meet real bad? Share It!

BELOW the Comment Section

Oh My =D

1 comment: