Tuesday, March 9, 2010

Weow To the RESCUE

ANIMAL RESCUE

Rescuers: Keith Lim Wei Luen

Sia Kee Soon
Rescued: CAT a.k.a Weow

Today we went for basketball with our friends, and had alot of fun. Our friend Yee Hxxx obtain some severe damage to his brain for charging the ball and hitting his head with the ball at full strength, talk about Serious Funny SCENE.... Man you should see that.

Everyone went home, except for us, Me,and Kee Soon. We walked and walked till we reached the side of the cinema , then a cat started follow us. We thought that it would just follow for some metres. We're so wrong about that, it follow us till well, everywhere we walked. Ditching it is so cruel , so we did the good thing. We decided to rear it. The thing is, I want to rear it but i cant. Imagine it, A poor Kitty in a house full of BIG, Mad Ferocious Dogs.... Okay okay, not the Big , Mad and Ferocious, But still they will bark at it till its ass drop. My little Fluffy barked at a cockroach , who know what it will do to a cat. By the way, my family member don't like cats, except for me that is.... I like all kind of animals.

So we decided to take it to Kee Soon's house, eventhough cats are not allowed in their house, but living in a back street is way better than living with dogs. I so want to ditch them and walk home, but the thing is 1) Kee Soon don't touch cats
2) I have a kind heart... hahas
3) The main point, The cats like me more and only follow me!!!! We even
an experiment

So it ended up in Kee Soon's House.... We fed him and i walk back, but it follow me... Then MIRACLE appear.

Kee Soon Picked up the cat and give me 5 second time to make a run. I did it, and now i am back home.

Saving An Animal sure is a Fun and Nice thing to do.... We should create a club


Animal Rescuers

I could smell it!!!

I know i look gay, pls dont laugh man....

No comments:

Post a Comment