Monday, March 22, 2010

ʎƃuıɥʇ uʍop ǝpısdn

I played facebook and someone suggested me a page, 'uʍop ǝpısdn ǝdʎʇ oʇ ʍoɥ' . I did not do anything serious, but i actually do according to what it says and suggested all my friend. But its a total fake, cause i saw a link beside, that means i don't even need to suggest anything.... But who cares, i got the Website to write upside down.....

˙˙˙˙˙uʍop ǝpısdn ǝʇıɹʍ oʇ ǝʇısqǝʍ ǝɥʇ ʇoƃ ı 'sǝɹɐɔ oɥʍ ʇnq ˙˙˙˙ƃuıɥʇʎuɐ ʇsǝƃƃns oʇ pǝǝu uǝʌǝ ʇ,uop ı suɐǝɯ ʇɐɥʇ 'ǝpısǝq ʞuıן ɐ ʍɐs ı ǝsnɐɔ 'ǝʞɐɟ ןɐʇoʇ ɐ sʇı ʇnq ˙puǝıɹɟ ʎɯ ןןɐ pǝʇsǝƃƃns puɐ sʎɐs ʇı ʇɐɥʍ oʇ ƃuıpɹoɔɔɐ op ʎןןɐnʇɔɐ ı ʇnq 'snoıɹǝs ƃuıɥʇʎuɐ op ʇou pıp ı ˙ ,how to type upside down, 'ǝƃɐd ɐ ǝɯ pǝʇsǝƃƃns ǝuoǝɯos puɐ ʞooqǝɔɐɟ pǝʎɐןd ı

This is the Link

Theres even a link for turning your whole computer upside down in that link, Which is this link.... But that does not work for my computer.

No comments:

Post a Comment