Saturday, March 13, 2010

Optimistic

Alot of people in this era suffers from depression.... Depression is because of not thinking positively and not being optimistic. Being optimistic is very important, u might go and commit suicide because of depression, so think positively, i have some ways but i recommend reading the website
here
and
here

My way: Think 'maybe', if something bad happen, think about 'maybe'. The 'Maybe Method ' is like that. First something bad happen example, you got scolded by someone, then use the method. Think of some maybe, example, He scold me cause he stupid duno admire me, or, maybe my frens will help me when i tell them. Thinking more than one maybe is way better, when ur maybe did not work out, think of some other one.... That can make u happy

No comments:

Post a Comment